29 December 2011

day two - work it out.

woke up feeling a little sore from yesterday. not as bad as i expected.

today i decided to do a quick workout i saw on pinterest.

it only took me about 15 minutes. it was still something though.

i added my resistance band, 5lb weights and exercise ball into the mix so i feel like i got a stronger workout overall.

i definitely think i'll be sore in the morning!

i found a pop workout station on pandora, they have a country one too. it was nice to have something else to focus on and distract me.

i know it doesn't seem like much, but i am just happy to get some form of workout in. going from nothing to something is better than nothing at all!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading this! I am here for you! I am starting this P90x thing this Sunday and will be hurting right along with you. Keep up the ol' motivators and the good work!

    ReplyDelete