waterlogged helped again. got 88oz in. (the last 20 i mixed with a koolaid packet, but i'm still counting them!)
met my quota by lunchtime.
helps when we go to a restaurant. i always drink a lot of water there!
had a donut and some grapes at bible study.
a couple fried pickle spears, a bowl of coleslaw, some chicken fingers and fries for lunch. didn't finish my basket like usual.
later in the day had a bit of summer sausage, cheese and crackers as a snack.
and dinner was a small bowl of garlic tortellini. used a smaller bowl then normal, and didn't fill it up either!
i rewarded myself with a coke in there too.
that's my new thing. i can only have a coke if i meet my 64oz of water goal.
Have you ever used the Livestrong website to log your food? I LOVE IT! (I have heard the phone app isnt as good) ..but its called Myplate on www.livestrong.com....it's free! It is SOO helpful to me and has EVERY food you can imagine along with a TON of restaurants! You put all your data in and your goal weight and it helps you figure out how many calories,etc..to eat each day! When I use it everyday...It just makes the biggest difference!! I am so bad at thinking "I ate this many calories"...but when I enter it...I am like WOW!! Way more than I thought!...also you can log your fitness to!!Take it or leave it!! Blessings!
ReplyDelete